Monday, April 6, 2009

WOW! My 14 yr Old Daughter Can Market Online Better Than 99% Of Internet Marketers


Its past 4am and I just noticed that my 14 yr old daughter has a #3 Google listing with over 93 million competing pages. Not bad for a 14 year old to accomplish in less than 1 week.

If I had to race 93 million avid runners (globally the best) do I think I could come in the top 10? I don't think so.

I just started teaching her and she already has accomplished the seemingly impossible.

Check out the screen shot in this post or search in Google for: just invite five

and you should find her page inviting you to check out her free online business. Yes my daughter has an online business. And makes real money. Here is a direct link to her business.

just invite 5

Enjoy! And remember, if you're looking for someone to teach you online marketing, I'm your man.

If I can teach a 14 year old girl to rank number 3 in the most powerful search engine for a phrase with over 93 million competing pages, and she can do it in less than a week. I can teach you search engine marketing!

Call Elvis Caron 727-520-3900

No comments:

Post a Comment